Protection of 3 Phase devices against Over voltage, Under voltage,Single Phasing, Reverse Phasing & unbalance supply are one of the major issue in electrical systems. For safe running of 3-phase devices, special protections that keep a continuous watch on supply conditions are very essential. The major cause of maximum load burn-out is overloading which occurs due to unbalance supply, Single Phasing & Reverse Phasing conditions. VMR3P detects such Conditions & protect the load from burn out. PROTON's VMR 3P' offer above protections along with 3 digit display showing R-Y,Y-B,BR voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy. LOW/HIGH voltage tripping to ensure trouble free running of 3-phase Loads.
- Supply Voltage: 3 Phase 415 VAC,50 Hz (R,Y,B &N) (No auxilliary supply)
- Output Contacts: Two changeover ( C-NO),Rating 5A at 230VAC
- Voltage trip setting :
Lower Limit is 340 for Under voltage (Resolution of 1 Volt)
Upper Limit is 460 Volts for OV (resolution of 1 V)
( Hysterisis between cut off & cut in is 10V)
- Trip Time delay: Trip time less than 100 msec.for SPP, Reverse Phasing & Over VoltageTrip Time is settable for Under Voltage & Unbalance.
- ON Delay: Selectable by keys from 1 to 60 sec.
- Reset Mode: Auto reset.
1. SPP : RED LED
2. OVER VOLTAGE : RED LED
3. UNDER VOLTAGE : RED LED
4. RELAY ON : GREEN LED ( HEALTHY )
- Operating Temperature range: -5 0C to 60 0C.
- Relative Humidity:10% to 95%
Base mounting dimensions 55 (W) x 65 (H) x 125 (D) mm.