Protection of 3 Phase devices against Over voltage, Under voltage,(UB) Single Phasing,(SPP) Over Frequency, Under Frequency, Reverse Phasing & Unbalance supply are one of the major issues in electrical systems. For safe running of 3-phase devices, special protections that keep a continuous watch on supply conditions are very essential. The major cause of maximum load burn-out is overloading,which occurs due to Unbalance Supply, Single Phasing or Reverse phasing conditions. VFR3P detects such conditions & protects the load from the burn out. 'Proton's VFR 3P' offers above protections along with 3 digit display showing R-Y,Y-B,B-R, voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy.
Low/High voltage tripping to ensures trouble free running of 3-phase Loads, and also protection is provided against Over /Under Frequency
- Supply Voltage: 3 Phase 415 VAC, 50 Hz (R, Y, B &N) (No auxiliary supply)
- Output Contacts: Two changeover ( C-NO),Rating 5A at 230VAC
- Voltage trip setting : Lower Limit is 340 for Under voltage (Resolution of 1 Volt) : Upper Limit is 460 Volts for OV (resolution of 1 V) ( Hysterisis between cut off & cut in is 10V)
- Trip Time delay: Trip time Less than 100msec.for SPP, Reverse Phasing & Over Voltage Trip Time is settable for Under Voltage & Unbalance..
- ON Delay: Selectable by keys from 1 to 60 sec.
- Reset Mode: Auto reset.
1) SPP : RED LED
2)OVER VOLTAGE : RED LED
3)UNDER VOLTAGE: RED LED
4)RELAY ON : GREEN LED
5) FAULT (UB/SPP/RP, UV, OV, OF): RED LED, RELAY ON :GREEN LED
1) [ SET ] FUNCTION key, To select a set point function.
2) [ / ] INC key, To increment set point.
3) [ / ] DEC key, To Decrement set point.
- Operating Temperature range:5 degree C to 60 degree C.
- Relative Humidity:10 to 95%
- Mounting:Din rail : Base mounting dimensions 55 (W) x 65 (L) x 125 (D) mm.