Mounting Type : DIN Rail Mounting
'PHASE SELECTOR' is the protection relay developed by 'Proton Power Control' to provide automatic switching between the R-,Y-,B- phases for providing one of the live phase supply uninterruptedly. The unit offers following protections along with 3 digit display showing R-N,Y-N,B-N voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy.
1] Under Voltage
2] Over Voltage
3] Phase Failure
Fault Messages will be shown after the display of R-N, Y-N & B-N Voltages.
- Supply voltage: ,415V 3Ph,4 wire 50 Hz Additional auxiliary supply not required
- Output Contacts: 4 SPDT (C-NO-NC) Relay, Rating 5A at 250V AC
- Indications: Healthy Phase presents(RELAY ON status)
1) SET: Press to enter into SET Mode
2) INC: Upward Arrow key, Press to increment the setpoint.
3) DEC: Downward Arrow key, To Decrement the setpoint.
- Operating Temperature range: -5 C to 60 C.
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH
- Mounting: Din Rail Mounting
- Base mounting dimensions: 55 (W) x 65 (H) x 125 (D) mm.