Mounting Type : DIN Rail Mounting
An Earth Fault Relay is a safety device used in electrical installations with high earth impedance to prevent shock. It detects small stray voltages on the metal enclosures of electrical equipment, and interrupts the circuit if a dangerous voltage is detected.
- Aux. Supply: 3 Phase, 415 VAC +-10%
- Mounting: Din Rail
- Base mounting dimensions: 55 (W) x 65 (H) x 125 (D) mm.
- Output: Two Potential free Relay contact of 5A rating
- UV: UV Setting 360 to 400 V Default is 360 v
- OV: OV Setting 430 to 460 V Default is 450 v
- UB: Unbalance Voltage Setting 30to 100 V Default is 60 v
- DLY: Relay on Delay Setting 1to 10 sec Default is 10 sec
- TRP: Fault trip delay setting 1 to 10 sec defoult is 5sec
- RP: Reverse Phase Enable setting Yes to No defoult is Yes
- E-N: Earth to Neutral Voltage setting 1 to 30 V difoult is 0 V