The 1 Phase Overload Relay is a solid state protection relay. It measures current and provides protection against overload, . This is based on a single chip micro controller, with a high degree of programmability. The Unit is supplied preprogrammed for operation and can be directly installed.It provides Voltage and current protection
- Input Supply: 1 Phase 230 V, 50 Hz AC supply.
- Input Current: 0-15 Amps
- Accuracy: Current: 0.25% +- 1 digit.
- Resolution: Current: 0.01 A Voltage 1V
1) Working Temp : 0 to 55 degree C
2) Storage Temp : 10 to 70 degree C
3)Relative humidity : 0 – 95 % non-condensive
4) Warm up time : 5 Sec
- Protection: Voltage( Under and Over ) ,Current ( Over Load and Under Load)
1) Mounting : wall mounting.
2) Enclosure : 90 (W) X 200 (H) X 60 (D) mm.
3)Terminal : Screw ON Terminals.