Fire Panel is the controlling component of a Fire Alarm System. The panel receives information from environmental sensors designed to detect changes associated with fire, monitors their operational integrity and provides for automatic control of equipment, and transmission of information necessary to prepare the facility for fire based on a predetermined sequence. The panel may also supply electrical energy to operate any associated sensor, control, transmitter, or relay.
- Supply Voltage : 1) 230 V AC +/- 15%.
2) 48 V DC
- Alarm Relay: Coil- 12 V DC, contacts NO/NC with 10 A current capacity
- Buzzer : 12 V DC
- Isolated switch :12 V DC.
- Fire sensor:Smoke Sensors
- Door Open switch :24 V DC
- Dimensions :305(L) x 85(W) x 215(H) mm