Available in Single and Three Phase
Image Shown is for Single Phase
1] Controls two air conditioners. 2] Separate Phase Supply fo r each A/C.
3] Bright Red 4 Digit LED Display.
4] Accurate Temperature sensing by precise temperature sensor.
5] Time Sharing for Compressors to share load equally.
6] Voltage & Current protections for each compressor.
7] Separate alarm relay contacts for AC Fail.
8] Fire protection by Digital Input
9] SPP, Reverse phasing protection for both AC1 & Ac2(In case of 3 Phase)
10] Hour counters for Compressor ON Period to check its reliability.
11] Display of all the A/C parameters & fault messages continuously in a scrolling manner.
12] Display Hold Feature by using ENTER Key. Press it again to release the hold.
13] Various set points are settable through the following different Menu categories:
a] VEW b] SET c] RESET
14]Password Protection for all the settings.
15] Sensor Fail Mode to keep ON & OFF cycle of one of the A/C through sensor fail ON/FF time settings.
16] Auto (with all protections)/Manual (without protection) Modes.
17] Controller Bypass feature by provision of Switch on Front Panel.
18] LED Indications to observe the status.
- Supply Voltage (1P): 230 V AC, 50 Hz +/- 15% separate for each A/C.
- Supply Voltage (3P): 415 V AC, 50 Hz +/- 15% separate for each A/C.
- Contact Rating (1P): 30A at 230V AC for Compressor Power Outputs(Live) & 5A at 250 V AC for Alarm Potential Free Outputs(C,N,O)
- Contact Rating (3P): 9A 3 Phase Contactor for Live outputs and 5A at 250 V AC for Alarm Potential Free Outputs(C,N,O)
SPP, Reverse phasing protection for both AC1 & Ac2(In case of 3 Phase)
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor Sensor NTC 10K@25ºC Metal body with clamp. Sensor Cable Length: 2.75 meters
- Temperature Sensing Range: 0.0 ºC to 55.C º
- Resolution : 1V for Voltage, 0.1 A for Current & 0.1ºC for temperature.
- Auto/Controller Bypass Switch: : To bypass the controller i.e. A/C1 & A/C2 will remain ON continuously if both the switches are in ON condition.
1) SupplyON for A/C1 & A/C2. Colour: Yellow
2) Auto Mode for A/C1 & A/C2 Colour: Green
3) Manual Mode for A/C1 & A/C2 Colour: Red
4) AC ON for A/C1 & A/C2 Colour: Green
5) Fault for for A/C1 & A/C2 Colour: Red
6) Room High Colour: Red
7) Healthy Colour: Green
- Keys : :4 key keypad for setting
1) Set Key
2)Up (Arrow )Key
3)Down( Arrow ) Key