MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioning parameters has become necessary.2 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1 Degree Celsius by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF. It also protects Costly Air conditioner from ‘Unhealthy conditions’ such as over voltage/under voltage, Over Load/ under Load etc. by automatically cutting off the supply.
- Supply:3 Phase 4 wire 415 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Display: 16*2 LCD Display for status & Faults.
- Input: MCB TPN 32 Amp, 10 KA capacity.
- Output: 40Amp single pole contactor for each A/C (230VAC) for ALARM contact.
- Alarm O/P: 2 Nos. Alarm contacts @ 7Amp A/C.(250VAC)
- Sensor:NTC Temp sensor for room Temp. (Range 0 - 55°C)
- Fire input:Fire alarm input from fire panel.
1. Healthy indication for controller.
2. A/C ON indication for each A/C.
3.Alarm indication 2 no’s: AC Alarm, Fire Alarm.
- Front Panel:
1] 16 char. 2 lines LCD display with backlight.
2] 4 Key keypad for programming.
3] A/C1 ON indication.
4] A/C2 ON indication.
5] Healthy Indication by blinking Green LED.
6] ALARM indication by Red LED.
- Terminals :
1] Separate O/Ps for each Relay.
2] Temperature sensor.
3] Fire Sensor.
4] Alarms relay o/p.
- Alarms/ Protections:
1] Over Load protection set point user settable.
2] Under Load protection set point user settable.
3] High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.