2 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1°C by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF. It also protects Costly Air conditioner from Unhealthy conditions such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off the load.
GSM Connectivity available
Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
GSM Connectivity available , Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
- Supply: 415 VAC(R, Y, B, N), 50Hz
- Display: 16*2 LCD Display for status & Faults.
- Input: 3 Phase 415 VAC, 50 Hz (R, Y, B & N) (No auxiliary supply).
- Output: 40Amp 3 pole contactor for each A/C (230VAC) for ALARM contact.
- Alarm O/P: 2 Nos. Alarm contacts @ 7Amp A/C.
- Sensor: NTC Temp sensor for room Temp.(Range 0 - 55C)
- Indications: 1) Healthy indication for controller.
2) A/C ON indication for each A/C.
3) Alarm indication 2 nos: AC Alarm, Fire Alarm.
- Front Panel:1] 16 char. 2 lines LCD display with backlight.
2] 4 Key keypad for programming.
3] A/C1 ON indication.
4] A/C2 ON indication.
5] Healthy Indication by blinking Green LED.
6] ALARM indication by Red LED.
- Sensing: 1] Inbuilt voltage sensing for Relay.
2] Inbuilt Currant sensing for Relay.
3] Temperature sensing by precise Temp. Sensor.
- Terminals : 1] Separate O/Ps for each AC.
2] Temperature sensor.
3] Alarms relay o/p.
- Alarms/ Protections: 1] Over voltage protection set point user settable.
2] Under voltage protection set point user settable.
3] SPP voltage protection with disable allows.
4] Unbalance voltage protection set point user settable with disable allow.
5] RP voltage protection with disable allows.
6] Over Load protection set point user settable.
7] Under Load protection set point user settable.
8] Load Unbalance protection set point user settable with disable allows.
9] High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.