Having taken care of both voltage and current.
Compressor guard 1 A/C controls 1 A/C while 2 A/C model controls 2 A/C's
Protections against overload (Electronic Current sensing type), Under Voltage and Over Voltage.
Continuously adjustable overload setting to suit different capacities of compressor.
Manual Reset by means of Power ON / OFF switch for overload tripping and auto.
Reset for under / over voltage tripping.
In single A/C model power on delay timer of fixed time delay as per customers specifications to provide sufficient time to equalise the pressure. Timer comes into operation every time the compressor goes OFF, either due to power failure or due to safety protection operated
- System Supply: 230 VAC +/- 15%
- Output : contact rating for AC 25 A at 230 VAC
- Power On Delay time: 5 sec
- Restart Delay time: 5 sec
- Size: 55mm x 65mm x 125mm
1) Alarm :OverLoad ,OV (Over Voltage) ,UV (Under Voltage) :indicates present & fault
2) AC 1 ON , AC 2 ON : Corresponding AC is ON