MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioner's parameters has become necessary. '4 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1 Degree Celsius by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF.It also protects Costly Air conditioner from Unhealthy condition's such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off supply to it.
- Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
- Supply: Single phase 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Display: 16 x 2 LCD Display for status & Faults.
- Output: 30 Amps. At 250 V AC for A/C Contacts
- Alarm O/P: 2 Nos. Alarm contacts @ 7A 250V
- Sensor: NTC Temp. Sensor for room temp (Range 0 - 55C)
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm input from Fire Panel
1) Healthy indication for controller.
2) A/C ON indication for each A/C.
3) Alarm indication 2 nos: AC Alarm, Fire Alarm
- Dimensions: 330mm(W) X 220 mm (H) X 80 mm (O)
- Front Panel:
1) 16 char. 2 lines LCD display with backlight.
2) Key keypad for programming.
3) A/C1 ON indication.
4) A/C2 ON indication.
5) A/C3 ON indication.
6) A/C4 ON indication.
7) Healthy Indication by blinking Green LED.
8) ALARM indication by Red LED.
9) FUN,INC,DEC,ENT keys for parameter setting.
1) Inbuilt Voltage sensing for compressor.
2) Temperature sensing by precise Temp. Sensor.
3) Fire Alarm sensing.
- Terminals :
1) Separate O/Ps for each Compressor.
20 Temperature sensor.
3) Alarm relay o/p.
- Alarms/ Protections:
1) Over Voltage protection set point user settable.
2) Under Voltage protection set point user settable.
3) High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.