MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioner's parameters has become necessary. '5 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1° C by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF.It also protects Costly Air conditioner from Unhealthy condition's such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off supply to it.
- Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
- Supply: Single phase 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Display: 16 x 2 LCD Display for Status & Faults.
- Input: MCB TPN 32Amp, 10KA capacity.
- Output: 30 Amp single pole contactor for each A/C (230 V AC)
- Alarm O/P: 5 Nos. Alarm contacts @ 7 Amp 250VAC.
- Sensor: NTC Temp sensor 1 No for room temp. (Range 0 - 55°C)
- Fire Input: Fire alarm input from fire panel
1) Healthy indication for controller.
2) A/C ON indication for Each A/C.
3) Alarm indications 5 Nos.
- Dimensions: 330mm(W) X 220 mm (H) X 80 mm (O)
- Keys: 4 key keypad for settings.:
1) SET Key: To enter into FUNCTION SET Mode/To view the next set pt.
2) Up Arrow Key: To increment the set point
3) Down Arrow Key: To decrement the set point.
4) ENTER Key: To come out of FUNCTION SET
Mode/To enter into menu/To accept the password
- Mounting: Wall mounting
- Sensing: 1. Inbuilt current sensing for compressor.
2. Temperature Sensing by precise Temp. Sensor.
3. Fire Alarm sensing.
1) Separate O/P s for each Compressor.
2) Temperature sensor.
3) Alarm relay o/p.
- Alarms/ Protections:
1) Over load protection set point user settable.
2) Under load protection set point user settable.
3) High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.