MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioner's parameters has become necessary. '7 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1 Degree Celsius by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF.It also protects Costly Air conditioner from Unhealthy condition's such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off supply to it.
- Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
- Supply Voltage: 250 VAC +- 15 %
- Output Contact Rating: 30 Amps at 250 V contacts.
- Front Panel: 16 char. x 2 lines LCD display with backlight.
4 Key keypad for programming.
A/C1 ON indication.
A/C2 ON indication.
A/C3 ON indication.
A/C4 ON indication.
A/C5 ON indication.
A/C6 ON indication.
A/C7 ON indication.
Healthy Indication by Green LED.
ALARM indication by Red LED.
- Dimensions: 330mm(W) X 220 mm (H) X 80 mm (O)
- Sensing: High Pressure(HP)/ Low Pressure(LP) sensing for every AC.
Temperature sensing by precise Temp. Sensor.
AHU fault sensing.
- Terminals:Separate O/Ps for each Compressor
HP/LP input for each A/C.(It should be potential free)
- Alarms/ Protections: High Pressure/Low pressure Alarm.
High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.
AHU fault Alarm.