MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioner's parameters has become necessary. 'AC Controller with freecooling is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1 Degree Celsius by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling AC ON/OFF. It also protects Costly Air conditioner from ‘Unhealthy conditions’ such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off supply to it.
- Aux. Supply: 48V DC
- Input Supply Voltage: 230 VAC +/-15%
- Outputs: Fan : 0-10V DC
Compressor : 230 VAC ± 15
Damper : 48V DC
- Front Panel:
1) 16 char X 2 lines LCD display with backlit.
2) 5 Key keypad for programming.
- Sensing: 1) Inbuilt Voltage & current Sensing in Power
2) Temperature Sensing by Accurate temp. sensor.
3) Tacho input from Fan
4) High Pressure/Low Pressure sensing for compressor
- Terminals:1) Compressor Output 30 A 230 VAC
2) Damper Output. 5 A , 48 V
3) Temperature sensor.
4) AC alarm relay o/p.
5) Room High alarm relay o/p.
6) Fan Supply Output (0-10V DC)
- Alarms/ Protections:1) OV/UV protection set point user Selectable.
2) OL/UL protection set point user Selectable.
3) High/Low temperature alarm set point user selectable.
- Dimensions:150 mm (H) x 200 mm (W)x 80(D)