The dual pump starter panel is state of the art Micro Controller based. It measures Voltage and currents of both the pumps. It has user settable Over and Under Voltage protections. It provides for settable Overload, Under-load (Dry run) and phase unbalance protections as well.
In addition phase reversal and single phase protections are also provided. It also provides for by-passing of certain protections if not desired.
- Nominal Input Current: 30 A
- Accuracy: Current:0.25% ± 1 dgts.
- Resolution: Current:0.01 A Environmental:- 1] Working Temp : 0 to 55º C
- Storage Temp :
1. Working Temp : 0 to 55º C
2. Storage Temp : 10 to 70º C
3. Relative humidity : 0 – 95 % Non-Condensing
4. Warm up time : 10 Sec
1. Mounting : Panel mounting.
2. Dimensions : 165 (W) X 60 (L) X 115 (H).
Cutout : 182(H) X 92(W) .
Enclosure: 105 (W) X 200 (L) X 193 (H) mm.
WORKING: In normal running mode, display shows
3. < Faults if any>
• UV—Under Voltage
• OV—Over Voltage
• OL—Over Load
• R-on AUTO—Relay on Auto