The Piston valve is seat less and glandless valve. At the heart of the piston valve are piston and sealing rings. A burnished piston seals against metal reinforced graphite rings to achieve leak proof shutoff. The piston valve which has achieved world-wide recognition mainly due to tight sealing against high temperature and pressure.
- The unique design ensures long life even at temperature up to 800°F (427°C).
- Piston Valves contrary to globes valves are bi directional.
- No metallic sealing surface are present.
- The sealing system is astonishingly simple and extraordinarily effective; always leak-tight across the ports and to atmosphere.
- Maintenance free
- Compensation for thermal expansions
- Unaffected by foreign matter in the
- Temperature compensation considered as standard during sizing and selection of bellows.
- Larger effective sealing area – 88% more than globe valve: zero leakage assured.
- Durability – piston remains unexposed to media
- Absence of gland and valve key
- The only scrap free valve
- Fire proof
- Maintenance friendly