Bellow Sealed Valves are a new breed of industrial process valves, designed to eliminate valve leakage and also known as “Zero Leak Valves” or “Emission Free Valves”.
- Valve body in cast or forged construction to suit your requirements.
- Spindle with bellow assembly easily replaceable-easy of maintenance.
- Wide choice of bellow materials-including inconnel, Hastalloy, Monel, etc.
- External Pressurization of bellow-leading to longer bellow life.
- Welding of bellow done under most stringent conditions.
- Bellows selected for higher stroke length than necessary-ensures longer life of bellows.
- Temperature compensation considered as standard during sizing and selection of bellows.
Series : 9750
There are two types of bellows:
Formed bellows: Which is made with the help of rolling a flat metal sheet into a tube with longitudinal fusion welding, in short, the tube is hydraulically formed into bellows with rounded and widely faced folds.
Welded Leaf type bellows: It is a washer like plate of thin metal which are welded together.