Total dissolved solids (TDS) is a measure of the combined inorganic and organic substances dissolved in water. It is directly related to the electrical conductivity of water and as such can be used as an indication of change. ... When TDS levels exceed 1000mg/L it is considered unfit for human consumption.
- TDS : - 0-2000ppm
- Resolution :- 0.1ppm
- Auxiliary Power : - 90 to 270V AC, 50 HZ
- Relay contact ratings : - 10A/230V
- 1] Mounting : Panel mounting.
- 2] Position : Panel.
- 3] Enclosure : 96(W)X96(L)X53(D)mm..
- 4] Cut out :92(L)mm X 92(W)mm.
- 5] Terminal : Screw ON Terminals.
- Output : 4-20ma
- 1. SET : This key is used to change the controller from RUN mode to FUNCTION mode for parameter setting
- 2. INC : Up scroll the parameter & parameter value.
- 3. DEC: Down scroll the parameter & parameter value.
- LED INDICATIONS:
- 1. Relay ON :Green LED
- Glow- Relay ON
- Not Glowing- Relay OFF
- 2. TDS :Red LED
- Glow- TDS Selected
- Not Glowing- TDS not Selected
- 3. Conductivity :Red LED
- Glow- Conductivity Selected
- Not Glowing- Conductivity not selected
- Supply voltage : 230VAC ± 10% 50Hz.
Pink printed dress, woven, round neck with a keyhole and buttoned closure at the back, sleeveless, concealed zip up at left side seam, belt loops along waist with slight gathers beneath, brand appliqu?? above left front hem, has an attached lining.Comes with a white, slim synthetic belt that has a tang clasp.