Mounting Type : DIN Rail Mounting
'PHASE SELECTOR' is the protection relay developed by 'Proton Power Control' to provide automatic switching between the R-,Y-,B- phases for providing one of the live phase supply uninterruptedly. The unit offers following protections along with 3 digit display showing R-N,Y-N,B-N voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy.
1] Under Voltage
2] Over Voltage
3] Phase Failure
Fault Messages will be shown after the display of R-N, Y-N & B-N Voltages.
- Supply voltage: ,415V 3Ph,4 wire 50 Hz Additional auxiliary supply not required
- Output Contacts: 4 SPDT (C-NO-NC) Relay, Rating 5A at 250V AC
- Indications: Healthy Phase presents(RELAY ON status)
1) SET: Press to enter into SET Mode
2) INC: Upward Arrow key, Press to increment the setpoint.
3) DEC: Downward Arrow key, To Decrement the setpoint.
- Operating Temperature range: -5 C to 60 C.
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH
- Mounting: Din Rail Mounting
- Base mounting dimensions: 55 (W) x 65 (H) x 125 (D) mm.
Pink printed dress, woven, round neck with a keyhole and buttoned closure at the back, sleeveless, concealed zip up at left side seam, belt loops along waist with slight gathers beneath, brand appliqu?? above left front hem, has an attached lining.Comes with a white, slim synthetic belt that has a tang clasp.