Protection of 3 Phase devices against Over voltage, Under voltage,Single Phasing, Reverse Phasing & unbalance supply are one of the major issue in electrical systems. For safe running of 3-phase devices, special protections that keep a continuous watch on supply conditions are very essential. The major cause of maximum load burn-out is overloading which occurs due to unbalance supply, Single Phasing & Reverse Phasing conditions. Scanner detects such Conditions & protect the load from burn out. 'PROTON's Scanner' offer above protections along with 3 digit display showing R-Y,Y-B,BR voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy. LOW/HIGH voltage tripping to ensure trouble free running of 3-phase Loads.
- Technology: Micro controller based system
- Output Supply Voltage range: 280-500VAC supply (3-Phase)
- Contact Type: C/NO potential free Rating 5 A at 230 VAC
- Contact Rating: 10 Amps. 230VAC
- Frequency: 50Hz +/- 3%
- Auxiliary supply: Built-in(Additional supply not required)
- Unbalance Trip setting: 60V OFF….50V ON (Phase to Phase voltage)
- Cutout: 92(W) X 92 (H)
- Trip Time Delay : 50 m sec
Pink printed dress, woven, round neck with a keyhole and buttoned closure at the back, sleeveless, concealed zip up at left side seam, belt loops along waist with slight gathers beneath, brand appliqu?? above left front hem, has an attached lining.Comes with a white, slim synthetic belt that has a tang clasp.